Hempcare CBD Crystals 99% – 500mg

 47,50

These powdered CBD crystals consist of 99% CBD and contain no THC! CBD has an anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, and anti-psychotic effect.

Quantity

Description

CBD crystals are extracted from the cannabis sativa plant. The CBD used in these crystals comes from organic hemp using the most advanced CO2 method. Because Hempcare extracts CBD through CO2 extraction, the CBD is separated from the remaining nutrients until the purity of 99% is reached. The other 1% consists of terpenes and terpenoids.

The CBD crystals are purely natural, so they can be used safely and widely as a dietary supplement.

All important and essential natural components of the fiber hemp are preserved in this product. This means that this product is pure! These 99% CBD crystals contain only the best that nature has to offer.

Advantages

  • 99% CBD;
  • 500mg per jar;
  • Enrich your own food with CBD;
  • Easy to dose;
  • 100% natural and organic.

Usage

CBD crystals can be used in several ways. It can be easily put under the tongue in small amounts, but can also be used in food and drinks. Do not take more than 160mg of CBD daily. This product contains no THC.