This privacy statement describes how hempcare uses and protects any information you provide when you use www.hempcare.nl. Hempcare is committed to protecting your privacy.
Do you have any questions after this? Then you can reach us via:
• Email: email@example.com
You can visit this website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, there are situations where we need information from you to, for example, correspond with you. We strive to let you know at all times before we collect personal information over the Internet. This website uses a counter to keep track of the number of visitors, the websites from which they come and through which provider they have access to the internet. The results are used only in aggregated form and in non-identifiable form.
Collected (personal) data is not sold or made available to third parties. This is subject to special circumstances, for example if required by law. You can also request to have your data removed from our files at any time.
Www.hempcare.nl undertakes to take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against destruction, loss, accidental change, damage or disclosure. To guarantee this security, www.hempcare.nl uses encryption of the communication between the server and your computer, encryption of the stored data.
2. Processing of personal data
Personal data about you is collected in various ways via www.hempcare.nl, when you fill in an online form, when you subscribe to a newsletter and when you use some online services. The data communicated by you via the website will only be used to provide the information you have requested and to send you the requested newsletter(s). By providing this personal data, you expressly agree that www.hempcare.nl may store and process this data for the above purposes.
In addition, a number of data is automatically provided to us, such as your IP address via web analysis. Read more about how we use web analytics below. You can unsubscribe from every newsletter so that you no longer receive messages from hempcare. You always have the right to access the personal information we hold about you. You can request an overview of your personal data by sending an e-mail to the above e-mail address.
Analytics Google Analytics
We use the following advertising features of Google Analytics:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics: we use this to get in touch with users again and to make them relevant offers.
- DoubleClick Platform Integration with Google Analytics: We integrate our web analytics with paid advertising platforms to gain more insights. This ensures that we can offer our advertisements in a more targeted way and show the right types of offers.
- Reporting for Google Display Network impressions: This helps us to better understand which users have seen our paid ads on other websites. We use this to make our advertisements more specific and relevant.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interests Reporting: This allows us to learn more about the users of our website. Such as age, gender and interests, on an anonymous and aggregated level. It therefore does not contain any personal information that identifies you as a user. With insight into this data, we adjust our website to offer you the best possible experience.
- Integrated services for advertising purposes for which Google Analytics collects data, including data collected through advertising cookies and IDs.
Information about your use of our website is collected by Google via Google advertising cookies and IDs. Google may provide information to third parties if they are required to do so by law or if these third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
We use the data for the following purposes:
- To form a picture of our target group and the people who visit our website. Such as their interests, ages and locations.
- To improve the website based on your wishes and preferences.
This is done via marketing cookies. The duration of the cookies can be found in the cookie statement at the bottom of the page. You can withdraw your consent to the use of this data by deleting the marketing cookies.
4. How remarketing is used
In order to be able to approach users again with relevant offers, we use the services of third parties, who place cookies on our site. These functionalities are only enabled when you have given permission for the placement of cookies. These are the following providers:
- Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. We also use this to show advertisements to users who have previously visited our website. These ads are shown on Facebook in the timeline or as small ads in the right column. We hereby show you information that you have previously viewed, so that you can do something with it if you are still interested in it. You can disable/hide Facebook ads on Facebook itself by clicking on the icon in the top right corner of the ad.
- Remarketing as a targeting function in Google’s AdWords, with which we show advertisements to users who have previously visited our website. These advertisements are placed on other websites across the internet. We hereby show you information that you have previously viewed, so that you can do something with it if you are still interested in it.
- “Similar Audiences” as a targeting feature in Google’s AdWords, through which we serve ads to potential customers with similar characteristics and interests as the users of our website. This data is shared with third parties, such as Google.
- Instagram Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94022, USA. Via Instagram we show advertisements to users who have already been to our website or who have seen our Facebook page. These ads are shown on Instagram itself. You can disable/hide the ads on Instagram yourself by clicking on the icon at the top right of the ad.
5. Right of adjustment and improvement
As provided for by the Privacy Act, you can always consult your personal data and change it free of charge. This can be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Www.hempcare.nl reserves the right to change the Privacy Statement at any time.
This Privacy Statement was last amended and updated on July 5, 2018.
Exclusion of liability
All information on this webpage is for personal use only. No rights can be derived from the information. Modifications and typographical errors reserved. We make every effort to ensure that the information on this webpage is as complete and accurate as possible. Www.hempcare.nl accepts no responsibility for damage in any way whatsoever caused by the use, incompleteness or inaccuracy of the information offered on this website.
The information and recommendations on this website are subject to change without prior warning or notice. We make every effort to make this webpage available as much as possible, but we do not accept any liability for any consequences of (temporary) unavailability.
Copyright and intellectual property rights
The copyright on this website rests with Www.hempcare.nl or with third parties who have made this (image) material available to Www.hempcare.nl with permission. Reproduction in any form whatsoever is only permitted with prior permission from Www.hempcare.nl.