This privacy statement describes how hempcare uses and protects any information that you provide when you use www.hempcare.nl. Hempcare is committed to protecting your privacy.
Do you have any questions after this? Then you can reach us via:
• Email: email@example.com
You can visit this website without telling us who you are or providing any information about yourself. However, there are situations where we need information from you, for example to correspond with you. We aim to let you know at all times before we collect personal information via the internet. This website keeps track of the number of visitors, the websites from which they come and through which provider they have access to the internet. The results are only used in aggregated form and cannot be traced back to individual persons.
Collected (personal) data will not be sold or made available to third parties. This except in special circumstances, for example if required by law. You can also request to have your data removed from our files at any time.
Www.hempcare.nl undertakes to take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against destruction, loss, unintentional alteration, damage or disclosure. To guarantee this security, www.hempcare.nl uses encryption of the communication between the server and your computer, encryption of the stored data.
2. Processing of personal data
Via www.hempcare.nl, personal data about you is collected in various ways, when you fill in an online form, when you subscribe to a newsletter and when you use some online services. The data communicated by you via the website will only be used to provide the information you have requested and to send you the requested newsletter (s). By communicating this personal data, you expressly agree that www.hempcare.nl may store and process this data for the above purposes.
In addition, a number of data are automatically provided to us, such as your IP address via web analysis. Read more about how we use web analysis below. You can unsubscribe from every newsletter so that you no longer receive messages from hempcare. You always have the right to view the personal information we hold about you. You can request an overview of your personal data by sending an email to the above email address.
3. Web analysis
We use the following Google Analytics advertising functions:
• Remarketing with Google Analytics: we use this to reconnect with users and make them relevant offers.
• DoubleClick Platform integration with Google Analytics: we integrate our web analytics with paid advertising platforms to gain more insights. This ensures that we can offer our advertisements in a more targeted way and show the correct types of offers.
• Reporting for impressions on the Google Display Network: This allows us to better understand which users have seen our paid ads on other websites. We use this to make our advertisements more specific and relevant.
• Reporting for demographic and interest categories from Google Analytics: This allows us to learn more about the users of our website. Such as age, gender and interests, on an anonymous and aggregated level. It therefore does not contain any personal information that identifies you as a user. With insight into this data, we adjust our website to offer you the best possible experience.
• Integrated services for advertising purposes for which Google Analytics collects data, including data collected through advertising cookies and IDs.
Information about your use of our website is collected by Google through Google advertising cookies and IDs. Google may provide information to third parties if they are required to do so by law or if these third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
You can prevent your information from being registered and processed at Google by means of cookies by downloading and installing the appropriate browser plug-in via this link
You can opt out of creating a user profile, the storage of data about your use of our site by Hotjar and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
We use the data for the following purposes:
• To form a picture of our target group and the people who visit our website. Such as their interests, ages and locations.
• To improve the website based on your wishes and preferences.
This is done via marketing cookies. The duration of the cookies can be found in the cookie statement at the bottom of the page. You can withdraw your consent to the use of this data by removing the marketing cookies.
4. How remarketing is used
In order to be able to approach users again with relevant offers, we use the services of third parties that place cookies on our site. These functionalities are only enabled when you have given permission to place the cookies. These are the following providers:
• Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA .. Again, we show advertisements to users who have previously visited our website. These ads are shown on Facebook in the timeline or as small ads in the right column. We show you information that you have previously viewed, so that you can do something with it if you are still interested in it. You can turn off / hide Facebook ads on Facebook itself by clicking on the icon in the top right corner of the ad. For more information about Facebook and privacy, see this link or for more information about why you see certain ads, see this link.
• Remarketing as a targeting function in Google’s AdWords, with which we show advertisements to users who have previously visited our website. These advertisements are placed on other websites across the internet. We show you information that you have previously viewed, so that you can do something with it if you are still interested in it. You can unsubscribe yourself via this link
• “Similar Audiences” as a targeting function in Google’s AdWords, with which we show advertisements to potential customers with similar characteristics and interests as the users of our website. This information is shared with third parties, such as Google. You can opt out of the use of Google cookies via this link
Instagram Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94022, USA .. Via Instagram, we show advertisements to users who have previously visited our website or viewed our Facebook page. These ads are displayed on Instagram itself. You can disable / hide the ads on Instagram yourself by clicking on the icon at the top right of the ad. For more information about Instagram and privacy, see this link.
5. Right of modification and correction
As provided by the Privacy Act, you can always consult and change your personal data free of charge. This can be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Www.hempcare.nl reserves the right to change the Privacy Statement at any time.
This Privacy Statement was last amended and amended on July 5, 2018.
Exclusion of liability
All information on this web page is intended for personal use. No rights can be derived from the information. Modifications and typographical errors reserved. We make every effort to ensure that the information on this web page is as complete and accurate as possible. Www.hempcare.nl accepts no responsibility for damage in any way caused by the use, incompleteness or inaccuracy of the information provided on this website.
The information and recommendations on this website are subject to change without prior warning or notice. We make every effort to make this webpage available as much as possible, but we do not accept any liability for any consequences of (temporary) unavailability.
Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright on this website rests with Www.hempcare.nl or with third parties who have made this (visual) material available to Www.hempcare.nl with permission. Multiplication in any form is only permitted after prior permission from Www.hempcare.nl.
This website www.hempcare.nl is owned by Quadrion B.V ..
CoC: 62063936 | Email: email@example.com | The Netherlands